Saturday, November 12, 2011

Links to shared folders

Okay, I've caught up with the photo requests and I think that's all I'll be able to do. I've managed to find something for just about everyone who had definite requests, so I like to think I've been a help. It's just I have a boat load of my own big projects with fast looming deadlines coming at me and I need to focus on them now.

If I understand the sharing sites info page correctly, the following links should take you directly to the folders I've created for you. Fingers crossed this works.

Aimee's folder

Joe's folder

Katie's folder

Mika's folder

Sandra's folder

Stephanie's folder

2 comments:

  1. Okay, it didn't work. I need to take the time to suss out where the code went wrong. Bear with me. I'll figure this out. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ignored the links the sharing site gave me, grabbed my own, and it seems to be working now. Sorry again.

    ReplyDelete