Monday, November 14, 2011

converted video files

Hi All,

I've converted all the video files to mpeg and posted them to DropBox. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing them or in using them for your project. I've saved all the original files that were in DropBox to my external hard drive so the uncompressed files are available also. If you want to bring me to flash drive we can transfer the whole works to it. I plan to also copy all the photos that Deanne has found.

Here are the logos:






 Be sure to start your video with; "UH Memories Presents" and the title of your video. You'll want to add a Creative Commons license at the very end of your video. There are several types to choose from. I suggest this one:
"
Attribution-NoDerivs
CC BY-ND

This license allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to you."

But you can be more open accommodating if you would like. I don't suggest that you be more restrictive. Just my opinion, though. Take a look at all the licenses here. Sign up for your Creative Commons license before you finish your video and export it because you will want to add the logo to the end of the credits. 

If you need any help please let me know.

Thanks,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment